We are celebrating our 20th year hosting the Emmett Manley Golf Classic this year on October 6th at the Germantown Country Club Golf Course. A dedicated teacher, Emmett Manley, PhD, served as Assistant Dean of Education in the UT College of Pharmacy. During his tenure, Dr. Manley developed the Experiential Education Program and recruited and trained pharmacy preceptors across the state of Tennessee. His service to the State and the College has been recognized on numerous occasions. Dr. Manley received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from UT Health Science Center.
Date & Location:
- Monday, October 6th, 2014
- Germantown Country Club Golf Course
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Check-in, pre-tournament games, and warm-up
- 1:00 pm: Shotgun start of 4 person scramble
- Dinner catered by and awards presentation immediately following the tournament
- $400/student foursome
- $150/person (non-student)
- $600/foursome (non-students)
Tournament Games Include:
- Putting games
- Longest drive (men and women)
- Closest drive to the pin
Awards and Prizes:
- Door Prizes
- Trophies for:
- 1st place (low net and low gross)
- 2nd place (net and gross)
- 3rd place (net and gross)
- Putting games
- Longest drive (men)
- Longest drive (women)
- Closest to the pin
- Grand Corporate Sponsorship (Double Eagle Level): $1300. Includes FREE entry fee for (4) golfers ($600 value), a sign on a Par 3 contest hole, an opportunity to set up an event station on that hole, and recognition during the awards ceremony.
- Corporate Sponsorship (Eagle Level): $750. Includes FREE entry fee for (2) golfers ($300 value), special signage at the first hole, and recognition during the awards ceremony.
- Play in the tournament and sponsor a contest hole (Birdie Level): $325. Includes FREE entry fee for one golfer ($150 value) and special signage at a designated hole.
- Sponsor a Hole (Par Level): $150. Special signage will be placed on a designated tee-box stating your personal or company’s name, address, phone number, logo, etc.
- Student Sponsorship (Mulligan Level): $100. If you are unable to play, this gives you the opportunity to sponsor a student.
- Play in the tournament: $150. Covers greens fees and all tournament events, including dinner and games.
- Other Donation: Monetary, door prizes or items for goodie bags.
If you wish to sponsor the tournament or to play in and sponsor the tournament, send your check (made out to “UT APhA-ASP”) with the names of each team player and your email address to the mailing address listed below.The University of Tennessee APhA-ASP 881 Madison Avenue, Room 203 Memphis, TN 38163
Click here to download an informational flyer!