Each year, UT APhA-ASP hosts the PARscription Golf Tournament! Stay tuned on how to volunteer, participate, or donate!
- $400/student foursome
- $150/person (non-student)
- $600/foursome (non-students)
Tournament Games Include:
- Putting games
- Longest drive (men and women)
- Closest drive to the pin
Awards and Prizes:
- Door Prizes
- Trophies for:
- 1st place (low net and low gross)
- 2nd place (net and gross)
- 3rd place (net and gross)
- Putting games
- Longest drive (men)
- Longest drive (women)
- Closest to the pin
- Grand Corporate Sponsorship (Double Eagle Level): $1300. Includes FREE entry fee for (4) golfers ($600 value), a sign on a Par 3 contest hole, an opportunity to set up an event station on that hole, and recognition during the awards ceremony.
- Corporate Sponsorship (Eagle Level): $750. Includes FREE entry fee for (2) golfers ($300 value), special signage at the first hole, and recognition during the awards ceremony.
- Play in the tournament and sponsor a contest hole (Birdie Level): $325. Includes FREE entry fee for one golfer ($150 value) and special signage at a designated hole.
- Sponsor a Hole (Par Level): $150. Special signage will be placed on a designated tee-box stating your personal or company’s name, address, phone number, logo, etc.
- Student Sponsorship (Mulligan Level): $100. If you are unable to play, this gives you the opportunity to sponsor a student.
- Play in the tournament: $150. Covers greens fees and all tournament events, including dinner and games.
- Other Donation: Monetary, door prizes or items for goodie bags.
If you wish to sponsor the tournament or to play in and sponsor the tournament, send your check (made out to “UT APhA-ASP”) with the names of each team player and your email address to the mailing address listed below.The University of Tennessee APhA-ASP 881 Madison Avenue, Room 203 Memphis, TN 38163